multivariable wooden ride-on toys
- With only six components, kids can assemble more than a dozen ride-on toys and pieces of furniture.
- mingo combines motor and cognitive learning because it motivates the child through play to assemble a ride-on toy himself or herself.
- One single toy becomes boring after a while. mingo combines several toys in one: tool kit, hobby horse, ride-on toy, scooter etc.
- The different model versions grow appropriately along with the child based on the child's age (from approx. 1.5 -6 years of age) in terms of the complexity and the body size of the child.
- mingo consist of an extremely sturdy wood-compound material - from naturally renewable materials - which replaces the conventional synthetic material and is 100% recyclable.
- The wood surfaces are treated with certified, environmentally-friendly, saliva and scratch-resistant paint, especially for children.
- mingo is CE approved. EN71-1-2-3, ASTM F963-1-2-3, SOR2011-1-2-3, GB 6675, ASNZS ISO8124